The Santa Chair
The Original Santa Chair Picture
I really don't even know how to begin with this thing. It's a strange story that goes back to heaven knows when.
It's about a chair that's called the Santa Chair. I'm not sure when it was made or where it is from. The truth is: I've only heard a story and I've seen a few strange things happen with this thing. But man, it's a trippy story:
The Santa Chair has claimed 13 lives, that is, 13 people have died while sitting in the chair. I have a list of names if you're interested. The list is not complete. The chair can't be photographed . . . clearly. I have other pictures and all of them are a bit strange. The first picture is from - what I'm told - 1925. Now before you scream, "Photoshopped!" I have a second pic of the original picture itself. I also have 10 or so more photos. All of them have little things that are just plain weird. You can take pics of it, but none of them ever seem to be clear.
People have pointed out a great many strange things in the old photo. I can kinda see some of them, others I can't see at all. People also see strange things in the new photos. Again, I can kinda see some of them and not others.
This is just kinda the half of it. There's a big old story that goes along with it. I'd be happy to share it with anybody interested. Alot of it seems kinda far-fetched to me. For that matter, pretty much all of it is far-fetched to me.
The short story I got from my fiance's mom. I might add that I thought it looked cool and she seemed eager to give it to me. My fiance's mom claims that it was around her whole life. My fiance herself hates the thing and I mean really hates the thing. She won't go in the room with it. So it sits in a room all by itself that we almost never use. We throw a box or two in there now and then to store. When I say "we," I mean me. Here are the facts I know:
1. Nobody has a clue why it's called the Santa Chair.
2. Light bulbs burn out very fast in the room it's in.
3. I have two more photos from what I'm told is 1925 of the chair. They are both odd.
4. Often a picture of it won't turn out at all. I have a ton of blurry pics where you can see next to nothing.
5. Many of my friends feel strange when they enter the room and only see the back of the chair.
6. I was told to never sell the chair but I'd be happy to sell it. I have a few people interested in it now.
7. My kitty died in the chair. I miss him.
8. I sat in the chair once and had a coughing fit for whatever reason.
9. The chair is in almost perfect shape to this day.
For the record: I'm not a Paranormalist. I don't believe in ghosts or aliens or any of that crap. People might think I'm full of bull and that's ok. I really couldn't blame them.
In closing, to me it's just a strange little tale and you gotta admit, it's a scary lookin' little chair. If you have any comments or questions please feel post them here. I'll continue to upload pics as long as people are interested. Any thoughts would be welcome.
Thanks for reading.