Ghostly image appears in the snow..
by Suki Ghatore
Ghostly image appears in the snow
Location: Cippenham; Slough, England
Twenty photo's were taken within 5 minutes.
In Photo No.2 appeared a ghostly image which has & spooked & excited my family & I.
Below, I have explained how the exact events took place leading to this strange happening..
I was very ill this day; sufering from a asthma combined with a chest infection finding it difficult to breathe.
I was in the bedroom playing the guitar: At around 22.00 or just after, my wife Jessie came to me and said "Come on, lets to go out and check out the snow"
For a second I hesitated whether to go or not; then said "mmm OK lets go"
I grabbed up my digital camera (Casio Exilm 5.0 mega pixel) and followed Jessie downstairs.
I opened the front door; Jessie stood behind me.
The two of us faced looking outward admiring the view; the snow falling and settling in the silent well-lit street.
I took the camera out, turned slightly to the left and snapped the first photograph. I had a look at the screen to see how it came out, then turned to the right, raised & stretched my arms out straight, above head level to get a shot just above my car.
In the same instant as I snapped, I felt a very fierce breeze/force across my face; like a hand held against my face, forcing it to the right, pushing my left cheek in. I had to almost shut my eyes & for a couple of seconds I was stunned; I could not move my head. It like something went through me.. I was not facing the camera when I took the photo..(The only way I can describe this is strange, weird & freaky)
I noticed on the camera display a white misty figure. I swore "What the ...." Immediately I called my wife who was about behind me "Jessie Jessie, check this out"
She replied" Oh my God!"
Within 10-15 seconds I took the third photo in the same position/angle, but the photo was fine.
In the five minutes that followed, I managed to snap another 17 photographs (until the battery died) in the same direction & surrounding area to see if this image would appear again but all the photos were fine.
I checked the road; there was no strong wind, just a light breeze; nobody was around, the street was completely empty & car engines were turned off, there was no smoke or steam.
The response has been amazing with positive & negative feedback from friends, family, colleagues at work, neighbours & the general public, paranormal groups, facebook & journalists.. Some people say it is done on photo shop; it's gas, smoke, steam, condensation, breath or a reflection. Surprisingly more people believe that it is a spirit materialising/manifesting.. Just a few examples of what people think it is; good & bad spirit, angel, nun, grim reaper, guardian angel, phantom, captured an a moment in time, something in another dimension, alien like figure, a Jinn(arabic spirit) some say they can see a dog?
I know it may sound crazy & unbelievable to many.. but this is the way it happened.
Regarding the theory of breath, smoke, steam etc. I am open minded but still not convinced. I got together with a couple of friends to re-in act & do our own little investigation on how I snapped the photographs that particular night. Obviously we cannot re-create the whole event but a few things leave us puzzled:
1. The image on the photo is too defined & well constructed for it to be smoke, breath, steam, and condensation.
2. I was short of breath; I would have had to breathe out over two feet in front & above head level to get my breath to the camera.
3. I was inside the house, only my hands were outside when I took the first few photos
4. The timing from photo 1 to photo 2 and 3 was quick & sudden.
5. We took a few photos with breath & smoke but they were too smoky and not defined & nothing like the image.
6. In the same instant as I snapped, I felt a very fierce breeze/force across my face; like a hand held against my face, forcing it to the right, pushing my left cheek in. I had to almost shut my eyes & for a couple of seconds I was stunned; I could not move my head. It like something went through me.. I was not facing the camera when I took the photo.
7. Who or what was the breeze/force?
8. There was calm, only a very light breeze when I stepped out in the driveway & road, no smoke, steam, gas, or exhaust fumes?
9. If it was breath, why is it not in the other photos?
10. My wife was about 2 feet behind me when I took the first few photos; it's definitely not her breath.
Spooky, strange, weird or wonderfull?
Thank you for reading...